Have an announcement or something that needs to be communicated with our CHURCH at Denver family?
Our goal for all communication is to tell stories of Christ at work in our community as well as eliminate barriers to people experiencing a focused life with Jesus Christ at CHURCH at Denver.
We seek to accomplish this goal by educating, equipping and empowering the people in our community to know God, grow as disciples, and live out their faith, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Most of our communication resources are dedicated to inviting people to gather together and then encouraging them to take next steps.
We encourage ministry representatives to draft the initial content for their promotions. To maintain consistency and tone here are a few things to keep in mind when generating content to be shared.
Questions to ask when creating content:
- Who’s your intended audience?
- What information do you want them to receive?
- What action do you want them to take?
- In what method do you want them to respond? Is there a timeframe?
- Where do they go to for more information or to attend/participate?
- What’s the ‘so what’? Cast vision for your piece.
Answering these questions with your content will ensure your audience receives the message you intend. Also, be brief. All submitted content is subject to editing and approval.