About Moms & Munchkins
Moms & Munchkins is a free, nonprofit adolescent parenting program that provides support, assistance, education and encouragement to young moms and their precious little ones. Church at Denver helps provide various goods to these moms as needs arise. We will also be starting a neighborhood Bible Study for the children living near their facility. In the past, we have provided Easter baskets for their children, donated food, and baby items. This program is located in Lincolnton, NC.
Other needs that they have are:
- Developing a website
- Professional Partnerships - If you have a skill or profession that can benefit a young mom, please consider donating time/expertise to this worthy program. Some of our greatest needs include: legal advice (especially parent rights), co-parenting expertise, early education programs and speech & occupational therapy consultants
- Bible Studies
- Specialty Guest Educators/Speakers & Volunteers - Domestic Abuse, Mental & Spiritual Care, Nutrition & Healthy Recipes, Interview & Job-Seeking Skills, Creating & Maintaining a Creative Play/Craft Area for the Home (including help with assembling “Craft Bins” for make & take home use), Home Cleaning Education (including make & take home cleaning kits), etc.
- Food (Supplemental) Pantry
What is happening currently:
- Easter Basket Collection (click the link to find out more)
- Bible Studies for Munchkins: (Help is needed for this)
If you'd like to get involved...
If you’d like to help serve, please contact Leah Cline at email@example.com or 864-616-7010.
Check out their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Moms-Munchkins-112260213574310